Freitag, 20. April 2012

Spring Catwalk Blog Hop















Hello together,

welcome to another station of the spring catwalk blog hop. As you see on the other blogs, this time is something different. We don't have any quickpages, this time we will give you some journaling cards.

Here are mine:





























You can download them here.

So now it's time to leave me now to go to another station.

I will link you now to Zotova's blog. http://vpzotova.blogspot.de/

Have a nice spring and we'll read us at the next CatScrap-bloghop.

8 Kommentare:

CBH hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 21, 2012. Thanks again.

kramer_buffy hat gesagt…

andrea, these are so cute !

-- dalis

libbywilko hat gesagt…

Thank you ! Great cards. libbywilko

Judy Rice hat gesagt…

Thank you.

NeeNee hat gesagt…

Wonderful, thank you!

123lilybugs hat gesagt…

like, like, like! thanks so much.

Anonym hat gesagt…

These are adorable! I can't wait to use them! I am on a journaling card hoarding spree, and I just came across this blog hop. Catscrap has transformed, but I'm so grateful you have still have these cards available. Thank you!

Christy hat gesagt…

I just love these cards- I'm new to your site (found you through pinterest) and loving your style! Thank you for the goodies!